2. In order to confirm, discard a non-working telemetry try to establish telemetry connection using a computer.
3. If the telemetry computer connection worked and the OTG cable is connected to the tablet or phone properly, check your device supports OTG (USB on the go or USB Hub capability), you might search for an app on google play to determine your device is OTG capable.
4. If the tablet or phone supports OTG, configure the telemetry connection as USB and the telemetry connection speed as 57600, follow the next procedure to do it:
3. Click on telemetry connection type
4. Select USB, and return
5. CLick on preferences
6. Select 57600, return to the main screen and hit connect
4. Select wireless baud rate
5. Type 57600 and click ok, and return to the main screen