To use certain parts of the Service you might be required to open an account. If the Service you wish to use requires you to an open an account, you agree to the following:
- You must provide current, accurate, and complete information about yourself during the account registration process.
- You also will choose a password and a user name. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and assume all liabilities and responsibilities for any and all activities that occur under your account.
- You agree to notify 3DR immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security.
- 3DR will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
- You could be held liable for losses incurred by 3DR or another party due to someone else using your account.
- You may not use anyone else’s account at any time without the permission of the account holder.
- 3DR reserves the right to refuse access to Service to anyone, at any time, without notice, and for any reason.
See the Privacy Statement regarding collection and use of your information.
You must abide by the following rules of conduct while using the Service:
- Do not use Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms.
- Do not use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any 3DR server or network(s) connected to any 3DR server, or interfere with any other party’s use of the 3DR Sites or Service.
- Do not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Service.
- Do not contribute, or otherwise make available, content that contains documents, images, photographs, software, data, or other material protected by intellectual property law (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights or have received the necessary consent to do the same.
- Do not contribute or upload any files that contain viruses, spyware, rootkits, Trojan horses, worms, malware, or other destructive features.
- Do not harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, usernames, and other user’s flight data metrics while using this Service.
- Do not create a false identity or impersonate any other person on Service, including 3DR employees or agents.
- Do not misrepresent the source of anything you contribute.
- You are responsible and liable for all your activities while participating in Service, including anything you contribute.
- Do not post, publish or distribute any infringing, defamatory, obscene or unlawful material or information.
- Do not participate in personal attacks or any type of “flaming”of other users. Do not “troll”, i.e. post topics or opinions that are offensive or controversial and designed to provoke a negative response.
- You are responsible for any actions you may take based on information or advice you receive while online. Use your own good judgement when evaluating information provided through our Service. The decision to share information, use information, or conduct transactions with anyone is your own. Conduct your own research prior to making any decisions.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
There are opportunities for you as a user of Service and others to actively participate by uploading video, photographs, log files, thermal images or images or imagery of any type, data, flight or other information (“Contributions”). Contributions to the Service are subject to the Terms. 3DR assumes no responsibility or liability for the use of the Contributions of others.
Contribution Ownership, Rights and Liabilities
By uploading Contributions to the Service, you warrant that you are not uploading viruses, spyware, rootkits, worms, malware, or other malicious, illegal or unlawful code which could interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any software or hardware.
3DR does not claim any ownership rights in such Contributions. However, by making such Contributions available to us, you hereby grant to 3DR a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, reference, sell, store, cache, license, transfer, publicly display, transmit, broadcast and otherwise exploit such content in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed, in whole or in part, for any purpose. You agree that neither 3DR nor any third party have any obligation to provide any compensation to you for such Contributions or the licenses granted above. You understand that 3DR does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to such Contributions you submit.
You are responsible for any Contributions you post. You represent and warrant that you own the Contributions or that you have all rights necessary to grant us a license to use Contributions as described in these Terms. You also represent and warrant that Contributions and the use and provision of Contributions on the Service will not: (a) infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (b) violate, or encourage any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (c) be fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (d) be defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (e) promote discrimination, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (f) be violent or threatening or promote violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (g) promote reckless, illegal or harmful activities.
All services or materials available for download and/or use are provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis, without any warranty of any kind and you assume all risks associated with any material or third party Contributions you use, access, or download. 3DR expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
3DR does not review all communications and materials and content posted by or created by users accessing the Service, and is not responsible for the content materials. You acknowledge that 3DR is acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any content or activities on the Service. While we are not obligated to monitor access or use of the Service, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Service, to ensure compliance with these Terms, and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. 3DR reserves the right to block or remove communications or content materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to 3DR in its sole discretion. We may consult with and disclose unlawful conduct to law enforcement authorities; and pursuant to valid legal process, we may cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by 3DR.
3DR has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that 3DR shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
If 3DR and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, and employees should incur any liability to a third party arising out of or in any way related to your use of the Site or your Contributions, or anyone using your account, you agree to indemnify and hold 3DR free and harmless from any such liability, and from all loss, claims, costs, demands, debts and causes of action in connection therewith, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER 3DR, ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICE OR CONTENT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT 3DR HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL 3DR’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
This Agreement shall be construed for all purposes in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of law provisions of any state or jurisdiction. Any action or suit related to this agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located Alameda County, California.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.